Quickly and easily customize features within BrainKeeper, giving you control while allowing more creative collaboration.
Show Me What Matters
We have created several groupings of quick links to help you get to the information that interests you the most. You can chose to hide or show any of these:
1. "Starred" Workspaces/Blogs
2. Recent Changes to Starred Content
3. My Contacts
You can "star" contacts as well. BrainKeeper gives you a view of all your starred contacts for quick identification and action.
4. Recent Searches
View a list of your most recent searches, which can help you get back to search results very quickly. BrainKeeper takes care of the simple tasks to allow you to focus on creative collaboration.
More on Creative Collaboration.
One-click ConfigurationWith a single click, you can customize BrainKeeper to work the way you want it to. Configure these features:
- Page Editor (switch between Basic and Advanced versions)
- Time Zone setting
- Date Display Format (example: dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy)
- Match your BrainKeeper Wiki to your existing online corporate identity
- And much more...